Mongolia horse trek
- UlaanbaatarTransfert to hotel and free time to relax.
- Tour of the City – Ogii Lake City tour of Ulaanbaatar to see the principal sights of this unique city. Visit the Gandan monastery, Genghis Khan monument on the Sukhbaatar square and the museum of national history. Welcome lunch. Drive to lake Ogii and transfer to ger camp. Time to enjoy the wilderness. Horse riding practice around Lake Ogii.
- Horse Riding Days toward the Karakorum Sunrise breakfast. Horseback riding to cover an average of 20-40 km each day with great views and wilderness as well as lots of fun! Tent camping.
- Arriving in Karakorum25-30 km ride to reach Karakorum, transfer to ger camp. Shower, good dinner and cold beers to be enjoyed! Farewell to your horses and horse keepers.
- Horse Riding to Shankh Monastery20 km of horse riding toward the Orkhon Waterfalls. Overnight near Shankh monastery.
- Horse riding to Tuvkhun Monastery Day 7: Tuvkhun monastery in Khangai mountains. Visit the legendary place and hear the stories related to Zanabazar – Mongolian 1st Buddhist Saint.
Day 8: Arrive in Tuvkhun in the evening. Tent camping.
Day 9: Overnight at ger camp on the Orkhon river shore.
- Tuvkhun – Orkhon Waterfalls Ride Ride to Orkhon waterfalls. Evening visit the nomadic families on horseback to see their lifestyle and witness their hospitality. Ride in the vast valley of the Orkhon river.
- Orkhon Waterfalls – Karakorum – Elsen Tasarkhai Leave horses and goodbye to wrangler. Drive to Elsen Tasarkhai via Karakorum. Optional camel ride at sand dunes Elsen Tasarkhi. Overnight at ger camp.
- Elsen Tasarkhai Sand Dunes – Hustai National Park Drive to Hustai national park where the Takhi wild horses graze peacefully with other wild animals can be observed in the evening.
- Hustai National Park – Ulaanbaatar Drive back to Ulaanbaatar. Transfer to hotel. Visit the Bogd Khan’s palace museum – the residence of the last king of Mongolia and the Buddha park. Enjoy traditional folklore concert by the magical Tumen Ekh ensemble. Farewell dinner.
- Departure from Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia Transfer to airport. End of service.
The schedule and nights are subject to change depending on arrival flights, weather conditions and any other situation beyond our control.
- Accompanying guide (tour leader) speaking French, English and Spanish
- English speaking local guide
- Horse wrangler
- Sightseeing and entrance fees according to package
- Private transfers (4WD Japanese minivan\\ Japanese jeeps with AC + Experienced driver)
- Double occupancy 4 star hotel (2 nights)
- Double occupancy ger camps with shared western style bathroom -4 nights
- Twin sharing in tent – 8 nights
- Meals x 26
- 1.5 liter of water per day
- Visa support invitation letter where applicable
- Exclusive Mongolia tour souvenir!
- International Airfare
- Train tickets + Tax
- Travel insurance
- Visa fees
- Personal expenses( laundry, drinks, camera or video fees at any sites etc.)
- Tips to accompanying guide at destination, local guide, wrangler and driver.
- Optional activities
NOTE: Fares, accommodations, dates and routes are subject to change (fuel increase, exchange rate, availability, etc.)